- Organize Team membership
- Decide the DIVISION, CATEGORY, and CLASSIFICATION you will enter for Relay Around Columbus
- Recruit your teammates
RUN OR WALK relay- 6 teammates, HIGH SCHOOL relay- 6 teammates, and ULTRA relay- 3 teammates
- Select Team Captain
- Decide on a team name
- Team Captain will obtain the following information from each teammate:
Name, Address, Email, Cell phone, Gender, Birth Date, Emergency contact name and number, Shirt size, Current 10K race pace
- Captain Collect entry fees from team members
- Captain register Team online via active.com on Registration page on Team Link.
- Captain register Driver, Cyclist and Companion Runner / Walker on Registration page on Driver, Cyclist and Companion Runner / Walker link. Starting January 1, 2014.
- Use the RUNNER & WALKER RELAY ROTATION CHARTS (in the EVENT GUIDE) to decide which teammate will run/walk in the designated positions
- Complete the electronic TEAM ESTIMATE PACE CHART. Starting February 1, 2014
- Team Volunteer Registration via link on Volunteer Registration page. April 1, 2014 - June 28, 2014